Before any threat of lawsuits, make sure you have adequate insurance coverage for the organization. When a lawsuit is threatened, put your insurer on notice immediately, but be aware that those communications may not be privileged.
Anatomy of a Lawsuit - Clickapedia
What to expect when you get sued
- Managing Conflict
- Litigation Begins
- Learning the Facts
- Initial Disclosures
- The Discovery Process
- Questions and Questionnaires, Part 1
- Volunteer Screening Trends and Best Practices Report 2017: What Does it Say?
- The Pros and Cons of “Less is More” as a Crisis Management Strategy
- Part 7 Case Analysis: What will be a green light for filing my lawsuit?
- Part 6 Case Analysis: Do I have other options that might work?