This article was published in the 2014 Evangelical Missionary Society's annual publication number 22 called The Missionary Family: Witness, Concerns, Care.
The book title, The Missionary Family, points to what's often considered to be a distinctive feature of the Protestant missionary movement. Family presence on the field has been a central factor in "enabling, configuring, and restricting" missionary outreach. Theresa's contribution addresses the increasing number of reports of sexual abuse in mission settings from a legal perspective.
Link to a pdf file of this published article.
- Happy Holiday Pay? Part 1, Unwrapping the Requirements
- Status Update or Solicitation? When Non-Solicitation Contracts and Social Media Collide
- Coach Praying on the Fifty-Yard Line Not Entitled to First Amendment Protection
- Guest Post: Why Churches Need an Executive Pastor, Part 3
- The Future of the FLSA Overtime Rule