This article was published in the 2014 Evangelical Missionary Society's annual publication number 22 called The Missionary Family: Witness, Concerns, Care.
The book title, The Missionary Family, points to what's often considered to be a distinctive feature of the Protestant missionary movement. Family presence on the field has been a central factor in "enabling, configuring, and restricting" missionary outreach. Theresa's contribution addresses the increasing number of reports of sexual abuse in mission settings from a legal perspective.
Link to a pdf file of this published article.
- Guest Post: Why Churches Need an Executive Pastor, Part 2
- How Can I Get My Business Up to Speed on an Employee Handbook? Part 3 of a Series on Employee Handbooks
- What Policies Should Be Part of a Standard Employee Handbook? Part 2 of a Series on Employee Handbooks
- Can You Be Liable for Not Doing a Background Check? Part 3 of a Series on Background Checks
- What Your Mission Needs to Know About Internal Investigations, Part 3: Wrapping up the Investigation