This article was published in the 2014 Evangelical Missionary Society's annual publication number 22 called The Missionary Family: Witness, Concerns, Care.
The book title, The Missionary Family, points to what's often considered to be a distinctive feature of the Protestant missionary movement. Family presence on the field has been a central factor in "enabling, configuring, and restricting" missionary outreach. Theresa's contribution addresses the increasing number of reports of sexual abuse in mission settings from a legal perspective.
Link to a pdf file of this published article.
- Are You Asking a Candidate “Illegal” Questions in the Job Interview?
- Guest Post: Why Churches Need an Executive Pastor
- Check Background or Risk a Smackdown for your Organization
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Under Title VII: Exploring the Developing Circuit Split
- At-Will Employment in Colorado: Can You Really Fire Someone for Any Reason?