This article was published in the 2014 Evangelical Missionary Society's annual publication number 22 called The Missionary Family: Witness, Concerns, Care.
The book title, The Missionary Family, points to what's often considered to be a distinctive feature of the Protestant missionary movement. Family presence on the field has been a central factor in "enabling, configuring, and restricting" missionary outreach. Theresa's contribution addresses the increasing number of reports of sexual abuse in mission settings from a legal perspective.
Link to a pdf file of this published article.
- Guest Post: Why Churches Need an Executive Pastor, Part 3
- The Future of the FLSA Overtime Rule
- Employee or Independent Contractor? Answering the Question in the Internet Age
- Is Your Independent Contractor Really an Employee? Take a Closer Look at the Rules
- Church Liability for Failing to Conduct a Mental Fitness Evaluation? A Connecticut Court Lacks Jurisdiction to Decide