Crosscultural ministry is often a difficult place to thrive and grow. Especially when you consider the different conditions and hassles that exist even in everyday situations. And, when you couple the stresses that both arise from and are brought into the marriage, it becomes a recipe for difficulty. Theresa and Bruce came to Link Care over 20 years ago and share here their journey through the Restoration/Personal Growth program. Thanks for shaing! Brent Lindquist, Ph.D. President
Disclaimer: not official legal or psychological advice or opinion
- Questions and Questionnaires, Part 1
- Part 4: Getting, offering, or demanding help…what are some suggestions? “Now that you mention it, can you force people to get help?” – A reprise
- Volunteer Screening Trends and Best Practices Report 2017: What Does it Say?
- Part 3: Getting, offering, or demanding help…what are some suggestions? "Confessions from the rocking chair"
- Part 2: Getting, offering, or demanding help…what are some suggestions?