Crosscultural ministry is often a difficult place to thrive and grow. Especially when you consider the different conditions and hassles that exist even in everyday situations. And, when you couple the stresses that both arise from and are brought into the marriage, it becomes a recipe for difficulty. Theresa and Bruce came to Link Care over 20 years ago and share here their journey through the Restoration/Personal Growth program. Thanks for shaing! Brent Lindquist, Ph.D. President
Disclaimer: not official legal or psychological advice or opinion
- Guest Post: Why Churches Need an Executive Pastor, Part 3
- Guest Post: Why Churches Need an Executive Pastor, Part 2
- How Can I Get My Business Up to Speed on an Employee Handbook? Part 3 of a Series on Employee Handbooks
- What Policies Should Be Part of a Standard Employee Handbook? Part 2 of a Series on Employee Handbooks
- Are You Asking a Candidate “Illegal” Questions in the Job Interview?