When faced with the prospect of an appeal, you may choose to see the case through the appeal, or hand the case off to appellate counsel. Download this free overview of appellate practice in Colorado state courts to help you make the best decision.
Written by Theresa Sidebotham and Jessica Ross, February 2016.
- After Sanctions Resulted in Dismissal, the Tenth Circuit Gives Party a Second Chance
- But They Never Made that Argument! The Tenth Circuit Examines Grounds for Reversing a Sua Sponte Grant of Summary Judgment
- Colorado Rules Roundup: New Rules and Changes on the Horizon
- Frivolous Appeals, Part Two: How to Hold Your Opponent Accountable For a Frivolous Appeal (and Avoid One Yourself)
- The U.S. Supreme Court October 2017-2018 Term Preview