When faced with the prospect of an appeal, you may choose to see the case through the appeal, or hand the case off to appellate counsel. Download this free overview of appellate practice in Colorado state courts to help you make the best decision.
Written by Theresa Sidebotham and Jessica Ross, February 2016.
- Are You Ready for NextGen in the 10th Circuit?
- General Personal Jurisdiction in Colorado: Not Just a Hypothetical Issue
- Theresa Debates on Religious Liberty
- No Just Reason for Delay: The Colorado Court of Appeals Clarifies What it Takes to Get a Rule 54(b) Certification
- Digital Images Task Force Meeting in March