When faced with the prospect of an appeal, you may choose to see the case through the appeal, or hand the case off to appellate counsel. Download this free overview of appellate practice in Colorado state courts to help you make the best decision.
Written by Theresa Sidebotham and Jessica Ross, February 2016.
- The U.S. Supreme Court October 2017-2018 Term Preview
- Frivolous Appeals, Part One: How to Spot a Truly Frivolous Appeal
- In the Interest of C.S.: Yet Another D&N Appeal Dismissed
- The 2016-2017 U.S. Supreme Court Term in Review
- Fed. R. Civ. P. 56(d): A Cautionary Tale When You Need Additional Discovery