Theresa Lynn Sidebotham testified on February 9, 2015 in front of the House Education Committee on a bill that would have protected student religious liberty rights on campus. Although the bill was unfortunately voted down, it continues to be an important issue in our culture.
- Theresa Sidebotham Testifies to State Committee
- Theresa Sidebotham Appointed to Task Force
- The Importance of Clarity in Religious School Codes of Conduct
- Pacific Justice Institute Provides Free Resource for Religious Organizations on Developing Marriage Policies
- Recent Clergy Privilege Case Serves as a Tale of Caution