Theresa Lynn Sidebotham testified on February 9, 2015 in front of the House Education Committee on a bill that would have protected student religious liberty rights on campus. Although the bill was unfortunately voted down, it continues to be an important issue in our culture.
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Under Title VII: Exploring the Developing Circuit Split
- Theresa Debates on Religious Liberty
- Expelling a Student May Violate Pennsylvania’s Public Accommodation Law, Even for a Religious College
- Employment Law Update: 7th Circuit Reverses Course: Title VII Protects Against Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Digital Images Task Force Meeting in March