on strip-searching children in Colorado
- Do government workers in Colorado really strip-search children?
- Don’t government workers ask for consent before they strip-search or photograph a child?
- How and why does DHS photograph children’s private areas?
- Doesn’t my child have any constitutional rights not to be strip-searched and photographed?
- Does a strip search endanger my child?
- Is this strip-search policy dangerous to our society?
- How does DHS protect these pictures of naked children?
- If DHS cannot strip-search children, will child abuse go unchecked?
- See video announcement about child safety in Colorado
- Posting Allegations of Child Sexual Abuse on Social Media Results in a Large Payout for the Accused
- Can You Be Liable for Not Doing a Background Check? Part 3 of a Series on Background Checks
- What Your Mission Needs to Know About Internal Investigations, Part 3: Wrapping up the Investigation
- What Your Mission Needs to Know About Internal Investigations, Part 2: Conducting the Investigation
- What Your Mission Needs to Know About Internal Investigations, Part 1: Preparing for an Investigation