Terms and Definitions: Impartial Administrative Hearing under Section 504
An administrative hearing process is available under Section 504, and each school district is supposed to have such a process outlined. In practice, it is usually very much like the administrative due process hearing under IDEA.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- The 2016-2017 U.S. Supreme Court Term in Review
- Personal Jurisdiction: Where Defendants Can Be Sued
- How to Avoid a Fight with Co-Counsel over Dividing Fees in Litigation
- Fed. R. Civ. P. 56(d): A Cautionary Tale When You Need Additional Discovery
- Simplified Procedure Demystified: The Pros, Cons, and Process of Simplified Procedure