Terms and Definitions: Impartial Administrative Hearing under Section 504
An administrative hearing process is available under Section 504, and each school district is supposed to have such a process outlined. In practice, it is usually very much like the administrative due process hearing under IDEA.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- But They Never Made that Argument! The Tenth Circuit Examines Grounds for Reversing a Sua Sponte Grant of Summary Judgment
- Coach Praying on the Fifty-Yard Line Not Entitled to First Amendment Protection
- The U.S. Supreme Court October 2017-2018 Term Preview
- Defining “Other Legal Disability” and Tolling Colorado’s Statute of Limitations
- Notice to Opposing Counsel in Discovery: The Intersection of Technology and Courtesy