Terms and Definitions: Impartial Administrative Hearing under Section 504
An administrative hearing process is available under Section 504, and each school district is supposed to have such a process outlined. In practice, it is usually very much like the administrative due process hearing under IDEA.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Notice to Opposing Counsel in Discovery: The Intersection of Technology and Courtesy
- In the Interest of C.S.: Yet Another D&N Appeal Dismissed
- Sanctioning Bad Behavior in Litigation: The Supreme Court Speaks to the Limits of Courts’ Inherent Power to Award Attorney Fees for Discovery Abuses
- The 2016-2017 U.S. Supreme Court Term in Review
- Personal Jurisdiction: Where Defendants Can Be Sued