Terms and Definitions: Impartial Administrative Hearing under Section 504
An administrative hearing process is available under Section 504, and each school district is supposed to have such a process outlined. In practice, it is usually very much like the administrative due process hearing under IDEA.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Fed. R. Civ. P. 56(d): A Cautionary Tale When You Need Additional Discovery
- Simplified Procedure Demystified: The Pros, Cons, and Process of Simplified Procedure
- Simplified Procedure Demystified: An Overview of Colorado Rule of Civil Procedure 16.1
- General Personal Jurisdiction in Colorado: Not Just a Hypothetical Issue
- No Just Reason for Delay: The Colorado Court of Appeals Clarifies What it Takes to Get a Rule 54(b) Certification