Terms and Definitions: Resolution Session
The school district is required to try to convene a meeting when a due process complaint has been filed, though mediation can be substituted. If parents bring an attorney, the school district may bring an attorney. If parents and school district reach an agreement, and sign it, the agreement is binding after a three business day revocation period. There is a 30-day window within which to resolve the dispute by this means.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Are You Asking a Candidate “Illegal” Questions in the Job Interview?
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Under Title VII: Exploring the Developing Circuit Split
- Expelling a Student May Violate Pennsylvania’s Public Accommodation Law, Even for a Religious College
- Employment Law Update: 7th Circuit Reverses Course: Title VII Protects Against Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- The Importance of Clarity in Religious School Codes of Conduct