Before any threat of lawsuits, make sure you have adequate insurance coverage for the organization. When a lawsuit is threatened, put your insurer on notice immediately, but be aware that those communications may not be privileged.
Anatomy of a Lawsuit - Clickapedia
What to expect when you get sued
- Managing Conflict
- Litigation Begins
- Learning the Facts
- Initial Disclosures
- The Discovery Process
- 6 Things To Do If Your Business Gets Sued
- Are Nonprofit Organizations in Colorado Protected by Charitable Immunity?
- A Blockbuster Term for Business: Highlights from the U.S. Supreme Court’s October 2017 Term
- Going Phishing in the Company Pond
- Malpractice Insurance and the Importance of Sound Business Practices