This article was published in the 2014 Evangelical Missionary Society's annual publication number 22 called The Missionary Family: Witness, Concerns, Care.
The book title, The Missionary Family, points to what's often considered to be a distinctive feature of the Protestant missionary movement. Family presence on the field has been a central factor in "enabling, configuring, and restricting" missionary outreach. Theresa's contribution addresses the increasing number of reports of sexual abuse in mission settings from a legal perspective.
Link to a pdf file of this published article.
- Back to Basics: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse after #MeToo and Larry Nassar
- Missteps in Internal Employment Investigation Prove Costly for Employer
- Fitness for Duty and Mental Health, Part 3
- Four Points on Managing Former Employees and Corporate Data
- The Give and Take of Religious Accommodations in the Workplace