This article was published in the 2014 Evangelical Missionary Society's annual publication number 22 called The Missionary Family: Witness, Concerns, Care.
The book title, The Missionary Family, points to what's often considered to be a distinctive feature of the Protestant missionary movement. Family presence on the field has been a central factor in "enabling, configuring, and restricting" missionary outreach. Theresa's contribution addresses the increasing number of reports of sexual abuse in mission settings from a legal perspective.
Link to a pdf file of this published article.
- Texas Court Affirms Faith-Based School’s Right to Manage its Discipline Decisions
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules for Colorado Baker: Answering Questions About the Masterpiece Cakeshop Case
- Colorado Employer Update: 2018 Legislative Session in Review
- Verified Volunteers: A Background Check Option
- Developing a Social Media Policy for Your Business