This article was published in the 2014 Evangelical Missionary Society's annual publication number 22 called The Missionary Family: Witness, Concerns, Care.
The book title, The Missionary Family, points to what's often considered to be a distinctive feature of the Protestant missionary movement. Family presence on the field has been a central factor in "enabling, configuring, and restricting" missionary outreach. Theresa's contribution addresses the increasing number of reports of sexual abuse in mission settings from a legal perspective.
Link to a pdf file of this published article.
- Religious Freedom Challenged In The U.K.
- Criminal Records and Convictions: What an Employer Should or Should Not Do When Hiring Employees
- Can You Fire An Employee in Colorado For Using Marijuana?
- Worldwide Watch on Religious Restrictions
- New NLRB Guidance on Employee Handbook Policies Provides Greater Flexibility for Employers