on strip-searching children in Colorado
- What can I do to prevent state-sponsored child strip searching in Colorado?
- Do government workers in Colorado really strip-search children?
- Don’t government workers ask for consent before they strip-search or photograph a child?
- How and why does DHS photograph children’s private areas?
- Doesn’t my child have any constitutional rights not to be strip-searched and photographed?
- Does a strip search endanger my child?
- Is this strip-search policy dangerous to our society?
- How does DHS protect these pictures of naked children?
- If DHS cannot strip-search children, will child abuse go unchecked?
- See video announcement about child safety in Colorado