When faced with the prospect of an appeal, you may choose to see the case through the appeal, or hand the case off to appellate counsel. Download this free overview of appellate practice in Colorado state courts to help you make the best decision.
Written by Theresa Sidebotham and Jessica Ross, February 2016.
- Supreme Court Holds Dismissal Not Required in Case About Extensions of Time Under the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
- Colorado Court of Appeals Not Impressed by Out-of-State Client’s Attempt to Evade Jurisdiction in Colorado Over an Attorney Fee Dispute
- What to Expect when Docketing Your First Appeal in the Tenth Circuit
- Colorado Supreme Court: No Standing for Intervening Foster Parents to Appeal in Colorado
- A Four-Stage Approach to Effectively Editing Your Appellate Brief: Wes Hendrix’s Four Stages of Effective Self-Editing