Subscribe to Ministry Law Emails for updates about seminars.
Join Telios Law in one of these upcoming events, seminars, or webcasts.
- February 21, 2018 - Beyond Secure Check-in: Child and Youth Safety Best Practices: This seminar will cover the Biblical basis for child safety; some background about child abuse; how to implement good policies for screening, selection, and training of those working with children; how to respond if there is an allegation of child abuse, both externally and internally; and ways to approach church discipline.
- April 27, 2018 - You Be the Investigator: Teaching and Table-Top on Running an Internal HR Investigation: This day-long conference will begin with an in-depth legal overview on running an investigation. Participants will then engage in a full table-top investigation, with outcomes based on the choices made by the investigative teams. The conference will finish with a practical and legal debrief.
- June 22-23, 2018 - MK Harm: Legal Issues and Psychological and Spiritual Needs
- August 15, 2018 - Covering the Bases: The Role of Insurance in Protecting your Ministry
- October 17, 2018 - Stewarding Human Resources: An Employment Law Primer for Churches
- December 5, 2018 - Is it Time to Amend the Bylaws? Navigating Legal Issues in Church Governance