Theresa Lynn Sidebotham testified on February 9, 2015 in front of the House Education Committee on a bill that would have protected student religious liberty rights on campus. Although the bill was unfortunately voted down, it continues to be an important issue in our culture.
- Religious Freedom Challenged In The U.K.
- Firm Admin Assistant and Paralegal Position Available
- Worldwide Watch on Religious Restrictions
- Texas Court Affirms Faith-Based School’s Right to Manage its Discipline Decisions
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules for Colorado Baker: Answering Questions About the Masterpiece Cakeshop Case