Legal challenges pertaining to the issues of marriage and human sexuality are some of the most significant facing religious organizations today. In response to this change in the legal climate, the Pacific Justice Institute, a nonprofit legal defense organization specializing in the defense of religious freedom, parental rights, and other civil liberties, has produced a helpful resource. This free resource includes sample language for bylaws, a marriage policy, and a facilities use policy, all tailored to assist churches and other religious organizations in protecting theological integrity, governance and their activities in the realm of marriage and human sexuality. Download this resource here.
- Back to Basics: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse after #MeToo and Larry Nassar
- The Give and Take of Religious Accommodations in the Workplace
- Guest Post: Biblical Principles for Church Security
- Trump Administration Takes Action on Several Issues Impacting Religious Liberty
- Coach Praying on the Fifty-Yard Line Not Entitled to First Amendment Protection