In the tumultuous aftermath of the Johnson Amendment having been not repealed, the best explanation that we at Telios Law have come upon can be found over at Wagenmaker & Oberly LLC. In their blog, “Thanks Anyway, Uncle Sam: Churches Don’t Need Government Protection from Politics,” they make clear a rather complicated topic --we highly recommend giving it a read.
Disclaimer: The opinions, representations, and statements made within this guest article are those of the author and not of Telios Law PLLC, and any liability with regard to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with them. Telios Law PLLC accepts no liability for any errors, omissions, or representations.
For more information about the authors, please visit Wagenmaker & Oberly, LLC.
Featured Image: "Unnamed" by Stephen Radford on Unsplash.
- Ten Tips for Preventing Bullying in Your Mission
- Back to Basics: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse after #MeToo and Larry Nassar
- Guest Post: Tax Reform Implications for Christian Nonprofit Donations
- Guest Post: Biblical Principles for Church Security
- Guest Post: Why Churches Need an Executive Pastor, Part 3