1. Write your state Senator and Representative
2. Write your county's Department of Human Services
- Find the contact information for your county's office
- Download suggested questions to ask of your county's Department of Human Services
3. Like, comment, and share the "Perfect Fourth" Facebook page
4. Investigate the facts for yourself
- Track the Task Force on the Collection and Security of Digital Images of Child Abuse on Google Drive
- Download lawsuit public filings
- Download other documents
- Download the most recent 10th Circuit briefing:
on strip searching children in Colorado
- Do government workers in Colorado really strip-search children?
- Don’t government workers ask for consent before they strip-search or photograph a child?
- How and why does DHS photograph children’s private areas?
- Doesn’t my child have any constitutional rights not to be strip-searched and photographed?
- Does a strip search endanger my child?
- Is this strip-search policy dangerous to our society?
- How does DHS protect these pictures of naked children?
- If DHS cannot strip-search children, will child abuse go unchecked?
- See video announcement about child safety in Colorado
- Text Message Discovery: How to Correctly Handle Text Messages (and Avoid Spoliation Sanctions)
- Screening and Caring for Children: Part 3
- Screening and Caring for Children: Part 1
- Screening and Caring for Children: Part 2, A Different Angle on Child Safety
- Ten Tips for Preventing Bullying in Your Mission