Terms & Definitions: Behavioral Intervention Plan
A plan that manages a student’s behavior and prevents circumstances that trigger undesired behavior. It can include ways to reduce stress, danger signs for teachers, positive reinforcements, and coping strategies for the student.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Fitness for Duty and Mental Health, Part 2
- Coach Praying on the Fifty-Yard Line Not Entitled to First Amendment Protection
- Defining “Other Legal Disability” and Tolling Colorado’s Statute of Limitations
- Expelling a Student May Violate Pennsylvania’s Public Accommodation Law, Even for a Religious College
- The Importance of Clarity in Religious School Codes of Conduct