Terms and Definitions: Early Childhood Services
IDEA covers services for very young children. Early intervention services are available for infants and toddlers under age three under one part of the statute, and under a different part of the statute for children ages three through five. Early intervention services are generally home-centered rather than school-centered.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Texas Court Affirms Faith-Based School’s Right to Manage its Discipline Decisions
- Fitness for Duty and Mental Health, Part 2
- Coach Praying on the Fifty-Yard Line Not Entitled to First Amendment Protection
- Defining “Other Legal Disability” and Tolling Colorado’s Statute of Limitations
- Expelling a Student May Violate Pennsylvania’s Public Accommodation Law, Even for a Religious College