Terms and Definitions: Functional Behavioral Analysis
Functional Behavioral Analysis is an assessment by an expert that includes interviews and rating scales, and involves observing the child’s behavior in the natural environment, and analyzing events that immediately precede and follow the problem behavior.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Coach Praying on the Fifty-Yard Line Not Entitled to First Amendment Protection
- Defining “Other Legal Disability” and Tolling Colorado’s Statute of Limitations
- Expelling a Student May Violate Pennsylvania’s Public Accommodation Law, Even for a Religious College
- The Importance of Clarity in Religious School Codes of Conduct
- Yes, Religious Schools Can Apply Their Student Handbooks to Student Discipline