Terms and Definitions: Functional Behavioral Analysis
Functional Behavioral Analysis is an assessment by an expert that includes interviews and rating scales, and involves observing the child’s behavior in the natural environment, and analyzing events that immediately precede and follow the problem behavior.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Texas Court Affirms Faith-Based School’s Right to Manage its Discipline Decisions
- Fitness for Duty and Mental Health, Part 2
- Coach Praying on the Fifty-Yard Line Not Entitled to First Amendment Protection
- Defining “Other Legal Disability” and Tolling Colorado’s Statute of Limitations
- Expelling a Student May Violate Pennsylvania’s Public Accommodation Law, Even for a Religious College