Terms and Definitions: Impartial Administrative Hearing under Section 504
An administrative hearing process is available under Section 504, and each school district is supposed to have such a process outlined. In practice, it is usually very much like the administrative due process hearing under IDEA.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Texas Court Affirms Faith-Based School’s Right to Manage its Discipline Decisions
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules for Colorado Baker: Answering Questions About the Masterpiece Cakeshop Case
- Curry v. Zag Built LLC: Colorado Court of Appeals Talks Procedure in Construction Defect Cases
- Colorado Supreme Court Examines the Scope of Physician-Patient Privilege, Part Two
- Colorado Supreme Court Examines the Scope of Physician-Patient Privilege, Part One