Terms and Definitions: Impartial Administrative Hearing under Section 504
An administrative hearing process is available under Section 504, and each school district is supposed to have such a process outlined. In practice, it is usually very much like the administrative due process hearing under IDEA.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Colorado Supreme Court: No Standing for Intervening Foster Parents to Appeal in Colorado
- Rule Change Roundup: Key Changes to Colorado State Court Rules for 2018
- Fitness for Duty and Mental Health, Part 2
- Twitter Shakes up the Bluebook: The Case for (Cleaned Up) Quotations
- New Guidance on Making and Accepting Statutory Offers of Settlement in Litigation