Terms and Definitions: Impartial Administrative Hearing under Section 504
An administrative hearing process is available under Section 504, and each school district is supposed to have such a process outlined. In practice, it is usually very much like the administrative due process hearing under IDEA.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Make Your Litigation Life Easier with Adobe Acrobat Pro, Part Two: 12 Cool Things You Can Do
- Make Your Litigation Life Easier with Adobe Acrobat Pro, Part One: Four Tips on Preparing Your Files
- Practice Pointers in Responding to Discovery Requests: The Sedona Conference Releases Rule 34(b)(2) Primer
- Colorado Court of Appeals Not Impressed by Out-of-State Client’s Attempt to Evade Jurisdiction in Colorado Over an Attorney Fee Dispute
- Colorado Supreme Court: No Standing for Intervening Foster Parents to Appeal in Colorado