Terms and Definitions: Impartial Administrative Hearing under Section 504
An administrative hearing process is available under Section 504, and each school district is supposed to have such a process outlined. In practice, it is usually very much like the administrative due process hearing under IDEA.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Twitter Shakes up the Bluebook: The Case for (Cleaned Up) Quotations
- New Guidance on Making and Accepting Statutory Offers of Settlement in Litigation
- “Harm and Proportionality” Still Applies: The Colorado Supreme Court Clarifies the Sanctions Analysis for Rule 26(a) Violations
- After Sanctions Result in Dismissal, Tenth Circuit Gives Party a Second Chance
- But They Never Made that Argument! The Tenth Circuit Examines Grounds for Reversing a Sua Sponte Grant of Summary Judgment