Terms and Definitions: Resolution Session
The school district is required to try to convene a meeting when a due process complaint has been filed, though mediation can be substituted. If parents bring an attorney, the school district may bring an attorney. If parents and school district reach an agreement, and sign it, the agreement is binding after a three business day revocation period. There is a 30-day window within which to resolve the dispute by this means.
clickable chart on educating children with disabilities
- Criminal Records and Convictions: What an Employer Should or Should Not Do When Hiring Employees
- Texas Court Affirms Faith-Based School’s Right to Manage its Discipline Decisions
- Don’t Ask Me to Be Your Facebook Friend: Social Media and the Workplace in Colorado
- Fitness for Duty and Mental Health, Part 2
- Coach Praying on the Fifty-Yard Line Not Entitled to First Amendment Protection